Blog Welcome

Hello! My name is Naomi Burman-Shine. Welcome to my blog!

Monday 24 August 2015

Roaring Times!

Voting ends soon!

Regular readers of my blog will know that Stonely’s Pet Dinosaur, my debut rhyming picture book for young children, has been nominated for The People’s Book Prize 2015/2016.  This wonderful award, which promotes new authors, is judged exclusively by the general public.  Voting ends on 31st August.  To help Stonely reach the finals, I would be delighted if you could click on the logo below to register and vote.  It only takes a few minutes, and is free!


A roaring time!

Last Saturday, on a sweltering summer's day, the charming Chicken & Frog Independent Children’s Bookshop in Brentwood, Essex, happily hosted my latest children’s book event. 



I performed a staged reading of my book aided by my trusty prop hands (my sons)





and afterwards I signed books.





There were big colourful balloons, mouth-watering chocolate chip muffins, inflatable dinosaurs



and dinosaur colouring sheets to keep the children amused.




A roaring time was had by all!

Date for your diary!

Please join me for another dino-tastic children's book event at Fullwell Cross Library, Barkingside, Essex, on Thursday 27th August at 2.30 pm.


Keep on roaring and voting!

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews